- April 3rd Popcorn Day
- April 3-6 ESQE Hosting Sound Kreation Dance!
- April 7th Good Friday (School Closed)
- April 10th Easter Monday (School closed)
- April 11th PAC Meeting 6:30pm in the Library
- April 14th Hot Lunch Money Due
- April17-21 Missoula Children Theatre
- April 26th Secretary Appreciation Day
- April 26th Grade 6 Immunizations
- April 27th Exhibition of Learning (2pm Early dismissal)
- April 28th Hot Lunch Day
- April 28th Spirit Day-Creative Hats!
Please remember to drive safe, and do not park in the round about or bus lane.
Please park in the school parking lot during morning drop off and afternoon pick up, or walk/bike in.
If you intend on calling, we ask that you call outside of instructional hours to speak with your childs's teacher as we want to limit interruptions to classrooms.
If there is a change in your child's pick up time or other info needed to be passed on throughout the day, Ms. Velasco can deliver the message to the class.
This does NOT apply if it is an emergency, you can connect in whatever way you need in this case!
Thank you so much to all the teachers that worked so hard to plan this years Carnaval Events. Students created their own Carnaval masks, enjoyed ice cream, and an outside Course du Carnaval with Bon Homme.
Showcasing Student Learning!
- April 3rd Popcorn Day! $1 Per bag
- April 4th Purdys Chocolate & Happy Hippo Sales Afterschool in the Foyer
- April 11th PAC Meeting at 6:30 in the Library! Parents/Guardians welcome!
- April 17th - 21st!
- April 22nd Two Show Times!
- This year theme, Jungle Book!
- Tryouts will be announced shortly!
- May 26th 3:00 - 7:00pm
- Volunteers Needed to help run the booths!
- Find out more at upcoming PAC meeting!
- MoreHelp for the Hard Times Workshop & ITK Event: Please find poster here for our April/May Help for the Hard Times Workshop series. These workshops are for parents or caregivers supporting a child who has been to the ER or admitted to the hospital due to their mental health.
- Understanding, Supporting, and Connecting with Teens with Depression: This April 'In the Know' event is virtual, free, and offered five times throughout the month of April for easier accessibility. Register at www.familysmart.ca/events More information can be found on the poster here.
- FamilySmart Online Event for Parents and Caring Adults with Dr. Ross Greene: On Thursday, May 4th for National Child and Youth Mental Health Day, Dr. Ross Greene will speak about how Collaborative and Proactive Solutions can help us show our kids we care about them. Register at www.familysmart.ca/events More information can be found on the poster here.
Check this out!
Youth Climate Activism Award: Announcing the British Columbia-wide Youth Climate Activism Award 2023, open to your students in any grade. Nicknamed the ‘Greta award’, it requires applicants to demonstrate devotion to taking meaningful steps towards improving the outlook for our planet with respect to climate change.
It’s a simple idea, but it’s a big idea: shine a light so that teenagers can see the positive efforts their friends are making. Shine a light so that adults, communities and politicians can see these young spirits on fire. The submission must take the form of a film of up to 5 minutes or a 500-word essay, or a combination of text and photo essay that shares the applicant’s passion and commitment to their climate activism. Submissions are received online through our website during the application period, which begins Earth Day on April 22, 2023, and closes on May 18, 2023. Cash awards are as follows: $1000 for students 14 to 19 years of age; $500 for students under 14.